WTTG-TV Washington, DC April 1997 - March 2016
- Daily news anchor and Emmy winning reporter at Fox 5 TV for nearly 20 years. A passion for storytelling, content development and a reputation for impeccable ethics.
- Helped relaunch the weeknight 11 o'clock newscast as co-anchor and developed a three anchor format for evening newscasts.
- Created signature on-air segments including "Will You Eat There" that focused on the Washington D.C. region's incredible restaurant scene. Popular, viewer driven with a strong social media component.
- Produced and hosted daily segments in which a teleprompter was not used to create more conversational and high energy content.
- 3 public social media accounts with more than 30,000 followers.
KEYE-TV Austin, TX March 1995 - March 1997
- Weekend Anchor and reporter covering general news, entertainment and politics.
Bachelor of Science: Journalism and Political Science
San Jose State University, 1994
- Exceptional anchor, reporter and host.
- Recognized for developing a strong rapport with guests and viewers.
- Thrives in connecting with viewers via social media platforms.
- Highly skilled in conducting in-depth research, managing multiple projects simultaneously, meeting deadlines and developing well-written and compelling broadcast pieces.