CBS KYW-TV Philadelphia, PA October 2015- Present
Emmy Nominated Feature Reporter
- Responsible for live daily unscripted storytelling, producing and writing
- Creator, writer, producer of "Taste with Tori", a weekly primetime segment featuring a tour of the region’s great eats and the people behind them.
- Host of “The Home Show with Vittoria Woodill” a 30 Minute Special feat. Home and Design Advice with Live Audience.
- Reporting highlights include: the 2015 Papal Visit, the 2016 DNC, rappelling down a 31 story building, covering the 2018 Philadelphia Eagles Super Bowl & Parade, and flying with the Air Force Thunderbirds.
The Lifestyle Confidence Blog September 2011-Present
Host, Creator, Style Expert of Polished for Pennies
- Turned Scripps Lifestyle Series on Ulive.com - www.polishedforpennies.com
- Responsible for all writing, photography, scouting, styling, and editing of original fashion, beauty, lifestyle, DIY, home décor and entertaining content. Including vlog posts and stylized photo shoots.
- Responsible for initiating and maintaining partnership relations with national and local retailers. Previous partners include David’s Bridal, Marshalls, Century 21, P Square Lounge, Malena's Vintage, Nordstrom Rack, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, and Sole Society.
- Featured style expert locally on CBS3's Talk Philly and nationally on ABC’s The Revolution with Tim Gunn. Featured style expert on the web for QueenLatifah.com and About.com.
Dollar Tree Dilemma Diva Actor
- Currently acting as the "Dollar Tree Dilemma Diva" in a series of online videos for Dollartree.com and their YouTube channel for promotion.
QueenLatifah.com, Lifestyle Contributor August 2013- August 2014
Featured lifestyle contributor for the Queen Latifah Show website
Tango Traffic Malvern, PA December 2010- January 2013
- Afternoon traffic anchor from 3-7PM, Monday to Friday
- Responsible for delivering accurate and detailed traffic with an on-the-fly reporting style
CBS Television, Philadelphia, PA September 2008-December 2010
CW Crew Host
- On-Air Personality for the CW Philly
- Hosted CW Seasonal Television Specials (Winter 08/ Spring 09/Summer 10', Winter 10')
- Spot/Promotional Spokeswoman for CW/CBS Clients
Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia, PA March 2006-2008
Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader
- Represented the Eagles Brand/NFL locally and internationally (Mexico/England)
- Featured as Miss January in the nationally sold 2007-2008 Philadelphia Eagles Cheerleader Calendar
La Salle University (2009), Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts and Sciences Degree
Concentration: Communication/ Public Relations
- 2016 Emmy Nominated Feature Reporter
- Named “Most Valuable Player” in Philadelphia Media 2017 by Philadelphia Media Critic Neal Zoren
- Named Philadelphia’s “Best of Style” 2015