KWCH Eyewitness News 2019-2020
Morning Anchor 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Noon Anchor Thursday/Friday, fill in as needed.
- Responsible for two franchise series: ‘Helping Hand’ and ‘Does it Work?’
- Daily Amazon Alexa Report 4:00 a.m
- Facebook Live Monday through Friday 4:25 a.m.
KFBB ABC/FOX 2017-2019
Montana Evening Anchor/Producer
- Anchor 5, 6, 9 and 10 p.m. newscasts
- Produced 6:30, 9, and 10 p.m. newscasts
- Host/Produced ‘Community Spotlight’ interviews
- Daily Amazon Alexa Reports
- National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) 2014-Present
- Kansas Association of Black Journalists (KABJ) 2019-Present
- Los Angeles Press Club 2015-2016
- Boise State PRSSA 2014-2015
- Idaho Press Club 2013-2015
University of Southern California, M.A. Specialized Journalism 2016
Boise State University, B.A. Mass Communication and Journalism - 2015
- 2019 Nominated for E.B. Craney Award, Breaking News
- 2016 Annenberg Fellow, University of Southern California
- 2015 Ronald E. McNair Research Fellow, Boise State University