WAGA-TV Atlanta, GA 2017-Present
Weekday Morning Anchor
- Anchor of Good Day Atlanta, 4:30, 5:00, 8:00 & 10:00
- Responsible for Interviewing celebrity guests (live)
- Field Anchor Main Events
WTVJ-TV Miami, FL 2003- 2017
Weekend Anchor/General Assignment Reporter
- Weekend Anchor (Sat-Sun morning shows 6am & 9am) Fill-in Anchor (Weekday mornings)
- Live General Assignment Reporter (Weekdays, 5:00pm,5:30pm and 6:00pm newscasts)
- Research, investigate and develop potential leads into viable news stories
- Represent station by hosting community events, including Jazz in the Gardens and Jamaican Jerk Fest
WFTC-TV Minneapolis, MN 2001-2002
- Responsible for enterprising educational stories and covering live, late-breaking news.
- Primary Fill-in anchor for weekend newscasts.
WHIO-TV Dayton, OH 1997-2000
- Anchored 6pm and 11pm newscasts on Saturday and Sunday.
- Covered daily news for Dayton area, develop stories, reported breaking news.
- Covered top story of the day.
- Fill-in anchor for all weekday shows.
WMDT-TV Salisbury, MD 1995-1997
- Co-anchored for 6pm and 11pm weekend newscasts.
- Special Projects reporter for a monthly series that spotlighted children in need of mentors.
WWSB-TV Sarasota, FL 1994-1995
- Shot all news-oriented stories using Beta and three-quarter inch camera.
- Edited the noon newscast and assumed the responsibility of obtaining daily feeds.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Nominee, 2013 Miami New Times Best TV News Anchor Miami
- Winner, 2009 NABJ Salute to Excellence Award “Sisters: Diversity in Politics”
- “Black in America": Featured story in Emmy-winning Black History Month Show (2005)
- Only American TV journalist to go to Jamaica for the 2007 presidential elections
- Notable stories/series: "Weekend Adventures" series, "Single in South Florida relationship" series, “Staying Fit", "Minorities and Skin Care" "Blind Violinist saved and treated in Miami after Devastating Haiti Earthquake"
Bachelor of Arts, Radio and Television Communications, December 1993
University of Central Florida - Orlando, Florida
Associate of Arts Degree, December 1990
Manatee Community College - Venice, Florida
- Member, National Association of Black Journalists
- Member, Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority
- Member/Mentor, Partners for Youth (non-profit organization - works with at risk youth)