WJAX-TV Jacksonville, FL August 2019-Present
Weekend Morning Anchor/Reporter
WVIR-TV NBC29 Charlottesville, VA July 2017-July 2019
- Handled breaking news events by delivering the most up-to-date and factual information over live news broadcasts along with social media updates.
- Responsible for 2-3 stories each day, from conception to completion. Pitch ideas, conduct interviews, shoot b-roll, edit story, write scripts, and conduct 2-4 live reports per day.
- Fill-in anchor for weekend evening broadcasts as needed.
- Obtained additional training in producing.
WUSA 9 Washington, DC August 2015-June 2017
- Part-time Multimedia Journalist assisting in production of nightly news broadcasts.
- Edit news packages, show opens, SOTs and voiceovers using Edius software
Capital News Service College Park, MD January 2017-May 2017
- Full-time reporter on local and breaking news in the DMV area.
- Pitch, produce, shoot, and edit packages on deadline for air and web.
The White House Washington, DC May 2015-October 2015
- Advance and staff in-town events for the President of the United States.
- Coordinate recruitment and duties of volunteers to assist with the execution of the
- President's arrival and departure, site, press, crowd, and motorcade logistics
- Breaking news experience
- Conducting interviews
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Edius, ENPS,
- and HTML
- Team player
Bachelor of Arts
Broadcast Journalism, University of Maryland, College Park MD 2017
Minor in Professional Writing
Documentary Filmmaking, University of Maryland - Study Abroad, London England