Spectrum News Milwaukee, WI October 2018 - Present
WNCN-TV Raleigh, NC March 2015 - October 2018
Weekend Morning Meteorologist
- Spearheaded two graphics relaunches and built all of the station’s on-air graphics
- Wrote content and designed weather graphics for several hurricane, severe weather and winter weather specials
- Created a new severe weather crawl
- Covered Hurricane Matthew, tropical depressions, floods, and snowstorms
- Produce radio content for radio partners
- Given several school talks and tours
- Nominated for a Midsouth Emmy award along with the rest of the weather team for a Winter Weather Special we produced
- Filled in on every shift, sometimes all in the same day
- Daily Facebook Live updates for WNCN & personal Facebook page
- 2nd largest Twitter following at WNCN
- 2nd largest Facebook following at WNCN
WOWK 13 News Charleston, WV March 2012 – March 2015
- Prepare and present live forecasts for WOWK 13 News during Saturday and Sunday evening newscasts, as well as live and taped forecasts for WVNS 59 News in Beckley, WV, WBOY 12 News in Clarksburg, WV and WTRF 7 News in Wheeling, WV.
- Produce and deliver live forecast during 5, 6 and 11pm newscasts for WVNS 59 News in Beckley, WV Wednesdays through Fridays.
- Provide telephone weather forecasts for weather hotline.
- Report on-location during station-sponsored and weather-related events.
- Create and edit innovative weather graphics using Baron's Omni 3 graphics system.
- Distribute daily weather forecast for West Virginia Media stations.
- Record weather forecasts for local radio stations.
- Distribute daily weather forecast for WOWKTV.com and across social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter.
- Travel to local schools and community events to speak about meteorology.
KDRV NewsWatch 12 Medford, OR November 2009 – March 2012
- Prepared and presented forecasts throughout two-hour weekday morning newscast, "NewsWatch 12 This Morning."
- Produced and delivered morning cut-ins during "Good Morning America" and also for 24-hour nonstop news network, "NewsWatch 12+."
- Reported on-location during station-sponsored and weather-related events.
- Created weather graphics using WSI Truview Producer and ShowFX.
- Produced, edited and packaged weather stories as needed.
Millersville University Television (MUTV) Millersville, PA 2008 - 2009
- Created weather graphics, assembled forecasts and delivered campus-wide televised weather reports weekly.
KYW-TV/CBS 3 Philadelphia, PA Summer 2007
- Updated weather graphics, assisted weather team, researched climatological events and aided in production of weather segments.
American Meteorological Society Member
National Weather Association Member
- Baron’s Omni 3 and FasTrac
- WSI Weather Producer, TruView Interactive, TruView Titan and TruView Max
- Avid iNews and AP ENPS
- Edius editing software
Millersville University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science in Meteorology
Concentration in Broadcasting
Cum Laude Honors
References available upon request