Meteorologist, WFOR-TV Miami, FL September 2018 - Present
Weekend Morning Meteorologist, WPLG-TV, Pembroke Park, FL August 2014 - May 2018
- Fill-in on weekday shows
- Weekend Morning Meteorologist for number watched morning news show in South Florida.
- On-air Meteorologist for the noon show twice a week and fill-in during the weekday mornings when needed to.
- Forecast local weather for Broward, Miami-Dade and Monroe counties this includes cities such as Fort Lauderdale, Miami, and Key West.
- Forecast and tracked tropical systems, storms, and hurricanes for 4 hurricane seasons and most recent was a local impact was Hurricane Irma.
- 24-hour coverage of Hurricane Irma.
- Proficient in The Weather Company’s, formerly WSI, Max graphics program.
- Produce weather graphics three times a week for the weekday Meteorologists.
- Work along side former National Hurricane Center Director, Max Mayfield.
- Constantly active on social media and engaging with followers.
- Emceed the Crockett Foundation Derby Days charity event in May 2016
- Participated in in “Over the Edge” and rappelled down 19 floors for the Miami Children’s Initiative.
- Have visit local schools to teach the students Meteorology and focus on the importance of education.
- American Meteorological Society member.
Bilingual TV Meteorologist, Accuweather State College, Pa September 2012 - 2014
- Broadcast local forecasts for KRXI FOX 11 Reno and Branson, MO.
- Spanish TV Meteorologist for KSMS Univision Monterey, CA; Telemundo Atlanta, GA; Bolivision; Cablecom Mexico; CableOnda Panama.
- Record live hits for Fox News, Fox Business and ABC News.
- Broadcast local forecasts for U.S. cities viewed on Accuweather.com and Accuweather Television Network (ATN).
- National broadcasts for Regional high and low temperatures, Travel forecast, and Weather
- Tropical Outlook and National Forecast for AccuLive, Accuweather.com, and ATN.
- MLB games weather broadcast for pre- and post-game for Detroit Tigers and Atlanta
- Write Top Story and Weather Why scripts and packages.
- Analyze, forecast and brief the weather to inform and keep the public aware, prepared and out of harms way when bad weather strikes.
- Use Cinema Live HD and Galileo weather programs.
- Broadcast radio weather updates.
Meteorologist Intern, WCTV CBS Tallahassee, FL January 2008 - April 2008
- Assisted meteorologists with forecast, web updates, and graphics.
- Learned to use Weather Central graphics software.
- Recorded radio weather updates and practiced weather segments in front of chroma-key.
Team Leader, 4FSU Weather Show Tallahassee, FL August 2007 - April 2009
- Floor director and producer of the FSU Weather Show.
- Broadcasted local and national weather live on-air.
- Created weather graphics using WSI software.
Press Intern, Science Media Centre London, UK May 2008 - August 2008
- Arranged media interviews between the journalists and scientists.
- Conducted press brieﬁngs, monitored the daily media coverage online, television, and news-
- Demonstrated the museumʼs PDA system at the Royal Grand Opening event for the Royal Institution of Great Britain
Florida State University, B.S. in Meteorology, Tallahassee, FL, 2006-2009
- Minors in Communication, Mathematics, and Physics
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mac OS and social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Knowledgeable of WSI, Weather Central graphics
References available upon request